From £36,000 OTR with as little deposit as £500 the latest conversion to the Voyager family is great for anyone looking for something a little different or wanting to upgrade their vehicle. With most councils now talking about zero emissions and changing taxi regulations in towns and cities across the country, more and more taxi and private hire drivers are looking to alternative vehicles.
So, what is Mild Hybrid? Mild Hybrid (MHEV) A small electric motor that helps improve efficiency. Mild Hybrid vehicles have two sources of power that work together – a conventional engine and a battery -driven electric motor. The electric motor does not power the car. It simply assists it.
Mild Hybrid efficiency, it is assisted by an electric motor. At low speeds, or when stationary, the internal combustion engine can switch itself off and the 48V starter-generator seamlessly restarts it when needed. The separate 48V Li-Ion battery is automatically recharged by regenerative braking during coasting and braking. There is no requirement to connect the battery to a power source.
Fuel Efficiency. Mild Hybrid powertrains can be a cost-effective way to join the electric revolution. They are best suited for people who do a lot of shorter journeys, especially around town and at lower average speeds. Making it the perfect vehicle for taxi drivers
Ford Tourneo Highlights
- Three Years / 100,000 miles Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Euro 6.2
- Ford Mild Hybrid Technology
- 0l, 130ps, Ecoblue
- One Years Roadside Assistance
- Ford Sync with Applink
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Alloy Wheels
Voyager Highlights: –
- EC Whole M1 Type Approval
- Full Hackney Specification Conversion
- 12 Months road Fund License
- Voyager Taxi Assist Membership, 24/7 Accident Helpline
- 12 Months Voyager Conversion Warranty
- Low Finance Rates Available
- Low Deposit
- Ford Approved Conversion
The Ford Tourneo Mild Hybrid FX8 Taxi will come with the Voyager Full Hackney Spec conversion, including
- Wheelchair kit, 4-point strap system for wheelchair
- Choice of three meters
- Magnetic LED top sign
- Heavy duty floor covering
- 3 Rear facing, full size tip seats on quick fold system
- Two-way intercom
- Underfloor ramp
- 3 Point seatbelt system with upper
- Fire Extinguisher as per council regulations.
- First aid kit.
- 3 Stage taxi locking system.
- Bulkhead and screen.
Call the Voyager team today on 01270 256 670 to discover more!