The Voyager Team are very proud to announce that we have added the new Renault Trafic 2.0L to the Voyager fleet. Not only has the engine gone from 1.6L to 2.0L but the front grille has a new look with new LED headlights. The Entertainment System has been also been updated, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are now compatible
The 1.6 dCi twin-turbodiesel has been replaced by a larger 2.0 dCi with a single variable-geometry turbocharger. The larger capacity is designed to help the Trafic meet the latest emissions legislation, as well as improve responses.
The new 2.0 dCi engine comes with Stop & Start as standard to help improve fuel economy, while Renault’s ‘ECO’ mode button has also been retained. Press this and it dulls the throttle response on the van to keep the engine revs in check. Gear shift indicators and a light on the dashboard that changes from green to yellow to red depending on how heavy you are with the throttle also helps you to be more efficient. In addition, there are tips to improve your driving style within the infotainment system, which can help you to produce a real-world economy benefit if the driver takes any notice.
We are even prouder to announce that we have had these vehicles passed by Nottingham City Council and Wolverhampton council.
From £31,750 on the road and with a low deposit of £500 now is the perfect time to buy a new vehicle.
Voyager Highlights Include: –
• EC Whole M1 Vehicle Type Approval
• Full Hackney Spec Conversion
• 12 Months Road Fund License
• Euro 6.2
• Voyager Conversion Warranty
• 3 Year/100,000 mile or 2 Years Unlimited Mileage Warranty
• 3 Years Renault Roadside Assistance
• Voyager Taxi Assist Membership, 24/7 Accident Helpline
• Renault Approved
All Voyager Taxis come with the Voyager Full Hackney Spec conversion, including:
- EC Whole M1 Vehicle Type Approval
- Underfloor Ramp
- 3 Point Seatbelt system with Upper Anchor Point for Wheelchair Passenger
- Wheelchair is Front Facing
- 4 Point Strap System for Wheelchair
- 2 Way Intercom
- 4 High Visibility Grab Handles
- Choice of Three Meters
- LED Top Sign
- 3 Rear Facing, Full Size Tip Seats on Quick fold System
- Fire Extinguisher as per Council Request
- First Aid Kit
- 3 Stage Taxi Locking System
- All Age Seatbelts on Rear Seats
For more information please call our friendly team on 01270 256 670 and discover why we are industry leaders.